In 1992 I met my husband in College we were young and silly, stupid and fun but I'd never believed that...
* 20 years ago I didn't know that between keg stands, funnels and shooting beer from his frat brothers boots (just so you know, that was all me) that I’d fall in love.
* 20 years ago I never knew that I'd marry this quiet, handsome, intelligent man with nicknames such as "Sonic" and "Coach".
* 20 years ago no one told me that this boy would grow into a man, an unbelievable man who cooks, does the laundry, vaccums, and mops the floor, how the hell did I get so lucky?!
* 20 years ago I didn't know that is loving, sensitive, burger eating, beer drinking man’s man would be my rock.
* 20 years ago I didn’t know that this hockey playing, all around athlete would be as funny as he is strong, and would only communicate in movie quotes – I now can recite lines from Brave Heart, Godfather, and any other movie without even seeing them. Help me.
* 20 years ago I didn't have a clue that this man would be the most amazing father and would love his children more than life itself.
* 20 years ago I had no idea that this mohawk wearing boy who loved music (and still does), especially the Red Hot Chili Peppers, would love me unconditionally and completely for who I am, never asking me to change my ways, my hair, my weight, or my loud Italian mouth.
* 20 years ago no one told me that this video game junkie, WWF wrestling loving dude would 20 years later still be a video game junkie and WWF wrestling lover –can I get a damn break here?
* 20 years ago no one told me that this college boy from my same hometown just one grade below would be so intense, soulful, and would have so much integrity that it would bother him if I told him that we went for ice-cream when really we were at Bob's Italian ices.
* 20 years ago no one told me that 20 years later I’d still be in love with this man. I love you!
Happy Father’s Day!