Friday, April 20, 2012
It's common knowledge around the blogging community that if a blogger is stumped for blog content, or we're lazy, we bloggers pumped out a list. Well, people, this week I've was stumped for content, okay, I was lazy.
Here is a list of things that I hope for...
* I hope...for torrential down pour on Sunday so my sons soccer game is cancelled. Yes, I do. Bad mommy. I know. I don't want to sit at a game chasing a four year old in the rain. Because they make eight year olds play in the rain as if they are playing in the World Cup. Enough already.
* I hope...that one day I'll find balance in all areas of my life.
* I hope...that tonight when I have some drinks that I have the wisdom to pace myself.
* I hope...for World Peace. Because this fighting all over the World is bull shit and not necessary. I'm a lover not a fighter.
* I hope...that my sons, my family, my gorgeous nieces and nephews stay healthy, and if their health is in anyway compromised, I hope for a quick, painless recovery.
* I hope...that one day my sons will actually pick up their crap without my husband and I screaming bloody murder 24/7.
* I hope...that one day my husband and I can take a tropical vacation.
* I hope...one day I can see that 2:00 hour half marathon.
* I hope...that my friends and I stay as close as ever, we've been through it all and then some.
* I hope...that one day all the asshats in this world realize that they are asshats and stop being asshats.
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (58)